Protect You and Your Loved Ones While Traveling
Emergency Sickness Plan (“International Medical Coverage”) provides coverage of up to $10,000 per covered person for the reasonable and customary cost of necessary medical care for a covered sickness that may occur during periods of thirty days or less. It provides certain medical benefits for some sicknesses for the renter and any person who is a member of the renter’s traveling party.
1. Are there any requirements?
The renter and additional covered persons must possess a valid non-U.S. passport and additional covered persons must have written proof that they are a member of the renter’s traveling party such as itineraries from a travel agent. International Medical Coverage is available to all non-U.S. citizens who possess a valid non-U.S. passport at the time of rental.
2. What does it cover?
International Medical Coverage provides coverage up to $10,000 per covered person for the reasonable and customary cost of necessary medical care for a covered sickness, subject to a $100 deductible per person per sickness, including:
- Medical or surgical treatment
- Hospital services, supplies, x-rays and lab fees
- Local ambulance
- Visits to a physician’s office
3. Under what circumstances would I require International Medical Coverage?
- If you do not have an international insurance coverage that will protect you during your stay in the United States
- If you are a non-U.S. citizen and would like to be protected from any emergency sicknesses while on rent
4. Why should I purchase it?
Emergency sicknesses often arise and cause complications. International Medical Coverage is especially for those who are not residents of the country at hand. Without proper medical coverage, you may incur expensive medical bills for the incurred injuries/sicknesses.