|Please choose a topic|
Acceptable Authorized Operators are automatically covered on the Rental Agreement.
Authorized Operators are:
- The employer, employee or fellow employee of renter on company business, (when booking includes company Corporate Discount Number).
- The spouse or domestic partner of Hertz Gold Plus Rewards or Platinum members.
- Authorized Operators do not have to be present at time of rental.
- There are no fees for Authorized Operators.
Additional Authorized Operators
- Individuals not automatically covered on the Rental Agreement as Authorized Operators noted above need to be approved by Hertz after completing an "Authorized for Additional Operator" form.
- An applicable driving record will be performed - Additional Authorized Operators can be added at time of rental or at any renting location.
- Renter and each Additional Authorized Operator must be present to sign Rental Agreement, present an acceptable credit card (debit cards not acceptable) or current round-trip ticket (air, train or bus), show valid driver's license, and must meet the same minimum age requirement. .
(The credit card or round-trip ticket requirement does not apply to a spouse or domestic partner).
Additional Authorized Operators Fees
$ 13.50 per day, maximum $ 189.00 per rental, for each Additional Authorized Operator.
No fee If both renter and Additional Authorized Operator are AAA/CAA members.
No fee for drivers of physically impaired renters.